My main research interests lie within the broad area of artificial intelligence. In particular:
- Intelligent agents and multi-agent systems.
- Argumentation theoretic models of agent reasoning, communication and dialogue.
- Strategic considerations for argumentation-based dialogues.
- Relevance and persuasiveness of arguments.
- How an agent can develop a model of another agent's mental state.
- Multi-party argument dialogues.
- Human-robot communication.
- Implicit and assumed information in communication.
- Normative multi-agent systems.
- Applications of artificial intelligence in healthcare.
Details of my past and current research can be found in my
Thank you for showing an interest in my work.