I am teaching on the Professional short course in model-driven and agile development in July.
Here are some slides on Computational linguistics
Slides from my talk on model transformation verification
I am a member of the
SMAL research group
in the Department of Informatics. My particular areas of interest
- Carnegie UK Carnegie Lab project: Software Engineering training for employment skills. £6700. April 2016-September 2017.
- MTNET Model Transformations Network project, a UK Network project
- Collaborate on ENGINE EU project, with Wroclaw University, Poland, in the area of requirements engineering.
Model Transformation Design Patterns
A Framework for Model Transformation Verification
Patterns for Model Transformations (ICSEA 2011)
Slicing of UML Models (ICSOFT 2010, MODELS 2010)
Specification and Verification of Model Transformations (IFM 2010)
(Presented at ROOM 2, June 1998)
(Presented at ECOOP 98, Workshop 6)
Catalogue of model transformations
Current/Recent PhD Students
Hessa Alfraihi (Agile Model-Driven Development)
Sobhan Yassipour-Tehrani Requirements engineering for model transformations.
Shekoufeh Kolahdouz-Rahimi (Model transformation specification): Awarded 2013
Kleopatra Chatziprimou (Optimisation of cloud computing
environments): Awarded 2016
Krikor Maroukian (MDD for business modelling)
Ravinder Singh-Zandu (MDD for business modelling)
- UML-RSDS: Reactive Systems Design Support. Comprising development of a
method and toolset for system development using UML and the MDA.
- Understanding the Record: Using metamodelling and transformations to represent electronic health records.
Points of Esteem
I am an editor of the Software Systems Modelling journal (Springer).
I am on the programme committee of MODELS, VOLT, AMT, PAME, MODELSWARD and ICSEA.